Think of your current home. Do a mental walk-through of your entire living space.
Notice each and every room, corner, closet, appliance, etc., and think what area of your home is the least satisfying or most upsetting to you.
Hold this thought and ask yourself:
Why is this place so upsetting?
Is it dark, cluttered, old, chaotic, empty, or non-functional?
Your home is a metaphor of your life and it is a perfect reflection of your current state of mind.
Ask yourself: What area in your life is dark, cluttered, old, chaotic, empty, or non-functional?
- You tend to put yourself at the bottom of your own to do list, and you feel exhausted and overwhelmed most of the time.
- You are secretly dissatisfied with your life even though you have everything to be happy.
- You’ve put your dreams in the back burner and you are feeling totally lost and unhappy.
- Your relationship has lost its spark and you feel that you are doomed to live unhappily ever after.
- You haven’t been lucky in your love life and you wished that you had a relationship with a healthy partner.
- You’re heartbroken and your fairy tale ended with a divorce or a breakup.
“I wish there were more to life than this!” – But you don’t know what that is or where to look.
If this is your situation, then it is time to Redesign Your Life.
Coaching Can Help You To Redesign Your Life
Just as you could turn an unsightly house into a gorgeous home, you can transform an unsatisfying area of your life – or your whole life – into an amazing daily experience.
“You only live once and how you feel every day matters!”
Coaching will assist you in redesigning your life by helping you to gain clarity and to articulate exactly what you want most out of life by guiding you on how best to achieve it.
More specifically, coaching will help you:
- see beyond your “blind spots.”
- see your strengths and teach you how to use them.
- get past your obstacles.
- create results.
You will get tools and strategies that will challenge your ideas with practical steps to follow so that you will be able to reinvent yourself and love your life as much as you would love your dream home.
“Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman
Click here to get you started.